- A character with down syndrome who has no cognitive impairments, because not all people with down syndrome do but you wouldn’t know from the media
- A character who does have cognitive impairments and is shown to be in a loving relationship because cognitive impairments do not stop a person from having sexual and romantic desires
- A character with autism who is not portrayed as a victim or as a burden on their family, because autistic =/= broken
- A character who suffers from some form of psychotic illness such as schizophrenia that is portrayed in a way that is actually realistic and is in no way a serial killer or violent criminal because most mentally ill people are never violent.
- A character with bipolar disorder who is not cured by the power of love, but instead managed long term by a combination of medication, therapy, and their own hard work and determination
- A character with ANY mental illness that is not cured by the power of love
- Seriously, love is not a cure
- Depression and anxiety not being portrayed as cute/special/quirky
- A character with OCD who is not obsessive about cleanliness
- A character with tourettes who has never called out obscene things in public
- A character with a physical disability who is portrayed as a normal person, with normal needs and not some asexual angelic inspiration
- An asexual character who is not portrayed as shy, introverted and emotionless
And last but not least:
- Make these characters a diverse range of genders, sexualities, and of all races and ethnicity.
"omfg is that a next generation top? so you think picard is better than kirk? wow loser kirk is way better!"
"what, really? you like the reboot? you’re not a trUE fan omfg i bet you’ve never even seen the original series!?!!!?!?"
i think my favorite thing about this is that the light fixture looks like a tiny crown
been working on this piece the whole day and i love the way its coming out
Done and done.
(Not pictured: “Butt window”, but trust me, it’s there.)
You have no idea how much this cheered me up just now.
I for one, think this is a major improvement. Look how empowered he is! And it’s relevant to the character as someone who is powered by the sun, he’d want to maximize the amount of sunlight he receives, right? It’s not like it makes sense for him to cover himself from chin to toe.
In fact, I think some strappy sandals might be an improvement.
strappy high heeled sandals would increase his height making him closer to the sun. and if wonderwoman can fight in heels it can’t be that hard, right?
Felt a dire need to contribute to the hilarity.
"I want a youtuber that isnt sexist"
"I want a youtuber that doesn’t make controversial jokes"
- have you considered: Markiplier
"I want a youtuber that is actually funny and genuine and talks to their fans on a regular basis"
"I want a youtuber that-"
See also: Post-Jon Grumps
My friends mom is 4’9 and her dad is 6’5. Whenever she is mad at him, she grabs a chair to yell in his face. Everytime that happens, he’s laughing too hard for her to stay mad. They say it’s the only way they’ve been married for so long.
sum up the plot of bioshock in one sentence
Being polite is the #1 key to getting people to do what you want
can someone invent a candle that smells like a blown out candle
but what does it smell like when it’s blown out
a negative and a negative make a positive: clearly a blown out scented candle when blown out will smell like a fresh, unlit candle